Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
Full-time Contract (W9) Position
Location: Longview, WA - Cowlitz County
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Onsite IT Services
As an Information Technology (IT) Network Technologist, you will be handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members, and restoring services to the end users.
The successful candidate must be able to explain intricate technical information to non-technical users and have an understanding of Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes. The role requires a professional committed to success by embracing and living our core values of Persistence, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, and Prudence.
- 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, and Microsoft Office Suite, Web Browsers, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Deep understanding of Active Directory
- Ability to support Microsoft Office 365 & Azure Services
- Basic networking understanding (small and home office networks, VPN, etc.)
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
Roles & Responsibilities:
Onsite IT Support
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters - Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Interface regularly and effectively with ticket submitters- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Troubleshoot end-user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network-related issues
- Facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change, and departure processes
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, hosted cloud systems, remote workforce environments, etc.
Responsible individual: shows up on time, and returns calls in a timely manner.
Be well-groomed and dressed in business casual attire at all times.
Active listening and problem-solving skills
Works well with others
Ability to interact with senior management
Passionate about IT
Honest person with high moral standards and integrity
If you are passionate about IT, looking to join a cutting-edge IT group, and have a positive outlook and friendly disposition, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs