Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
- 5+ years of Data Cabling Field Technician experience.
- CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 cabling installations and termination expertise.
- Physical installation, configuration and testing network assets (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, network tools & testing devices).
- Federal Way Data Cabling Services
- Wireless, Video & Audio-Visual (AV), Physical Security – CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) and Access Control.
- Advanced knowledge on critical infrastructure components such as racks, labeling, commercial UPS, switches, routers, terminal servers.
- Network cabinet build out.
- Conduit installation.
- Structured cable installations, placements, terminations, testing, labeling and documentation.
- Making splicing rearrangements on existing facilities in buried, underground, aerial and building work locations.
- Cabling and network installation project/team lead management experience a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing Onsite Data Cabling Services
- Troubleshooting, diagnose and network repairs related to IT Network Infrastructure
- Responsible for preventive cable maintenance including inspection and testing
- Knowledge of appropriate IEEE specifications for copper and fiber data/voice cabling systems
- Excellent customer interactions/services and delivery efforts as part of a team on work orders and projects
- Read and interpret customer service orders, repair tickets, technical (i.e., mechanical, electrical, digital) drawings, maps, blueprints, diagrams, etc.
- Communicate and respond to communications in clear, concise and timely manners
- Submit detailed reports and document (photos, etc.) service tickets professionally
A+ Mobile Techs