Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
IT Network Technician
Los Angeles, CA
- 1 - 3 years helpdesk type support experience within a fast paced environment.
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or Business related field or equivalent work experience
- Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass a background check & drug screening test.
- No Visa Restrictions as long as you are legal to work within the US.
On-site IT Services Los Angeles CA
- Help Desk Support Activities:
- Respond to customer queries via inbound calls, emails, chat and web tickets within defined SLA’s.
- Logging incidents and service requests, categorizing and prioritizing them, and managing their life cycle as per ITIL guidelines.
- Update users about request status and close request when users are satisfied with solutions.
- Level 1 to L1.5 troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, mainstream & custom applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure adherence to client process/policies.
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system a big plus.
- Log Incident/Request Tickets with complete information.
- Respond to all incidents and service requests.
- Coordinate with client IT support team for update on tasks assigned.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly scheduled reporting tasks.
- Create a SOP whenever troubleshooting a new issue and keep team informed on the issue and resolution.
- Perform warm shift handover with engineers along with the shift SPOC (single point-of-contact).
- Check schedule for maintenances and consult with the SPOC.
- Communication in neutral accent over phone.
- Use of Ticketing tool.
- Account Management / Password reset.
- Active listening and probing skills.
- Level 1 and 1.5 technical troubleshooting
If your skillset and experience coincide with the job requirements, you are passionate about IT and have a positive disposition towards life, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs