Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
IT Network Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Positions open for contract (W9/1099) - must be willing to travel.
IT Network Technician will be responsible for contributing to the installation, support, and troubleshooting of property network infrastructure in an assigned region. This position requires moderate technical skills with a high level of proficiency to analyze, research, and implement repairs across data networks.
- 5+ years of IT Network Technician experience.
- Low-Voltage Data Cabling experience - CAT5E, CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 cabling installations.
- CCNA and/or CCNP Preferred.
- Demonstrated working experience on LAN (Ethernet, TCP/IP) and WAN (TCP/IP) design, Remote Access, VPN configuration,
Wireless Networks, VoIP Environments.
- Advanced knowledge on critical infrastructure components such as racks, labeling, commercial UPS, switches, routers, terminal servers.
- Physical installation, configuration and testing network assets (i.e. switches, routers, firewalls, network tools & testing devices).
- Perform network closet clean-up, switch port optimization, and survey work as needed.
- Performing day-to-day regular field installations, configurations, preventive maintenance and decommission of advanced services such as
Wireless, Video & Audio-Visual (AV), Physical Security – CCTV (Closed Circuit TV) and Access Control.
- Providing SINGLE AND MULTI-SITE data cabling solutions from one-off cabling projects to ongoing network infrastructure support.
- Structured cable installations, placements, terminations, testing, labeling and documentation.
- Making splicing rearrangements on existing facilities in buried, underground, aerial and building work locations.
- Candidate must have excellent spoken and written English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoots and repairs cable faults; isolates system problems and/or malfunctions and resolves issues timely.
- Responsible for preventive cable maintenance including inspection and testing.
- Knowledge of building codes related to fire code, premise cabling.
- The key responsibility is to solve the issues in a timely manner while balancing customer satisfaction as part of the project.
- Reads and interprets customer service orders, repair tickets, drawings, maps, blueprints, diagrams, etc.
A+ Mobile Techs