Speak to an IT Consultant Now:
1 866 417 3945
IT Support / Service Desk / Deskside IT Infrastructure Support Technician L1.5 - L2
Experience Level: 3+ years min.
Iselin & Jersey City, NJ and Manhattan
Full Time (Approx. 40+ hrs a week) AND
Part Time (Approx. 20+ hrs a week) positions available
No Visa Restrictions, C2C is also ok.
Proximity Support Activities:
▪ Deskside / Service Desk / Helpdesk Incident management
▪ Store Room Activities, Inventory management
▪ End User IMAC (install move add change)
▪ Smart Hand Support for IDF Room
▪ Support for Printer, Scanner, Laptop Docking Station and A/V
▪ IT Service management processes
▪ Data Center Facility – Smart Hand Support to mount & unmount data center devices and
▪ Light cabling (CAT5 - CAT6 cable) requirement - some experience with cable termination, punching down, etc.
▪ Experience with ticketing system(s)
Roles & Responsibilities:
▪ Own the Client’s user issue to resolution
▪ Provides production support including accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and client/vendor dialogue.
▪ Delivers engagement and process documentation and drives compliance with structured delivery process.
▪ Providing a desktop support function to the client
▪ PC / Workstation builds
▪ Basic network patch Cabling and related activities
▪ Incident Management - updating support calls for tracking & reporting purposes
▪ Hardware – deployment/decommission/disposal
▪ Completion of daily/weekly/monthly checks. These will be performed upon request either by dispatch ticket for each item, or by specific instruction given to part-time vendor resources. Only full time resident vendor resources can be held to a frequency of checks.
▪ Perform warm shift handover with engineers along with the shift SPOC where applicable.
If you meet or exceed the job requirements, are passionate about IT and have a positive disposition then please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
A+ Mobile Techs